EYFS - Today we are going to continue with adding one more to either numbers 0-10 or 10-20. Yesterday we used practical objects to find out one more. Today we are going to use a number line. Use the numbers below to find one more and the number line to help you.
YR1- Recap the comparing capacity lesson from yesterday.
Your task today is to carry out an investigation, follow the instructions below.
1. Choose 1 cup or mug for filling.
2. Choose 3 different containers of different sizes.
3. Now using the cup for filling with water count how many cups it takes to fill container 1 and write the number down.
4. Repeat for containers 2 and 3.
5. Put the containers in order from the one which has the most capacity to the one which has the least.