Week 3 of our Weekly Workouts is now live via the following link:
The video tutorial provides five new activities for pupils, staff and families to try as part of a new workout, entries can then be submitted via the online entry form with students able to help their schools win participation-based prizes and adults able to enter a prize draw to win a RAB outdoor jacket.
Weeks 1 and 2 are still available to view and enter scores in through this link: https://avssp.co.uk/weekly-workouts-past-weeks/
- You must have a grown up with you when you do your home PE (maybe they could join in!)
- The activities should take place in a space big enough for you to move around safely (preferably outside where possible and including above your head!).
- Ensure your space is safe for you to exercise in - make sure there is nothing you could fall over or into nearby and hurt yourself.
- Use non -slip trainers on your feet
- Make sure the floor is not slippery and doesn't have anything sharp lying on it
- Wear comfortable clothing, and put hair up (if needed) and remove any jewellry / watches etc.