We have done lesson 1 of the martial arts so revise what you learned there and then have a go at lesson 2.
Please do remember our safety advice for PE at home:
- You must have a grown up with you when you do your home PE (maybe they could join in!)
- The activities should take place in a space big enough for you to move around safely (preferably outside where possible and including above your head!).
- Ensure your space is safe for you to exercise in - make sure there is nothing you could fall over or into nearby and hurt yourself.
- Use non -slip trainers on your feet
- Make sure the floor is not slippery and doesn't have anything sharp lying on it
- Wear comfortable clothing, and put hair up (if needed) and remove any jewelry / watches etc.