What does my child need to wear to school?
School uniform helps everyone to feel they are part of the team. This helps to improve standards of behaviour, which leads to better learning and a more harmonious atmosphere.
Please note it is not necessary to purchase uniform from any particular supplier. This helps to keep costs as low as possible for parents.
The following items are required unless stated otherwise
- blue sweatshirt/fleece/cardigan (school logo is optional);
- white/blue shirt or polo shirt;
- grey/black skirt/pinafore dress;
- grey or black trousers (no leggings);
- gingham blue/white summer dresses (optional);
- black, navy, grey or white socks/tights
- sensible shoes (not trainers, shoes with heels or open toed shoes);
- children should not wear jewellery for safety reasons.
For P.E. and games your child will need:
- plain blue or black shorts/jogging bottoms in winter (no leggings);
- white plain T-shirt;
- plimsolls or trainers.
For swimming (in KS2) your child will need:
- waterproof bag.
Please remember to name all items!
Children should not wear jewellery for safety reasons.
School uniform and bookbags with the school badge are available from the school office. Please see Mrs Moore.