What does my child need to wear to school?
Good standards of dress create the right attitude to work and to encourage this we recommend the following uniform:
- blue sweatshirt/pullover/cardigan;
- white/blue shirt or polo shirt;
- grey/black skirt/pinafore dress;
- grey or black trousers (no leggings);
- sensible shoes (not trainers, shoes with heels or open toed shoes);
- children should not wear jewellery for safety reasons.
For P.E. and games your child will need:
- plain blue or black shorts/jogging bottoms in winter (no leggings);
- white plain T-shirt;
- plimsolls or trainers.
For swimming (in KS2) your child will need:
- waterproof bag.
Please remember to name all items!
Children should not wear jewellery for safety reasons.
School uniform and bookbags with the school badge are available from the school office. Please see Mrs Bates.